Week 5, quarantine and studies

Week 5 arrived and we went back to DOPE to study during the whole Monday, and even when I came back home I continued until late at night. On Tuesday I attended to my buddy Dimitris graduation and then took the metro to once again sit at DOPE to study for the rest of the day followed by studying the whole night at home. 

Then Wednesday came, and I woke up feeling weak and sick and unable to leave the apartment. On Thursday I finally had the energy to get to the pharmacy to get tested, and got confirmed that I was positive for Covid. Smell and taste is still, and has always been, as normal. But my body and head has been hurting a lot, painkillers have had cero effect on me, and I've been feeling very weak and tired. 

Since then I've been in quarantine, and as I'm writing this blogpost this Tuesday, it's currently my 7th day in this apartment. These days I've been studying from 8-22 every day, with almost no breaks. Friends have been coming by with groceries, flowers and I've even used efood/wolt for the sake of rarity. Surprisingly, it has gone very well, probably because I have been so busy and because I've been able to enjoy the sun from my balcony almost every day. 

But now I can't wait to go out for a run again, and to get out in society and see/talk to people!!

With love, Elsa ♡

Comments