The ferry home and a summary of my time so far

Sunday was basically just a day on the go as we had to wait for the bus, wait for the farry and so on,  and I was not home until around ten in the evening. It was extremely hot while we were waiting for the ferry and everyone was completely knocked out after all the late parties...

Aymen and I took the metro home from the bus station, and I was hoping to be alone in my room at my hostel. But when I got there I saw that both the other beds were occupied, thankfully they were not there and no one was asleep yet. I was too tired to get any dinner, but thankfully I had some nuts since before that I ate while I unpacked my bag and hung up all the damp clothes in all the places I could find, and then went straight to bed.


And just like that, I had now been in Greece and at my hostel for 14 days. Not once had I had the time, or felt the need to, sit with my mobile and watch social media. It only takes me a few seconds to update Instagram, and besides from that I only used my phone for google maps, and to have conversations with both Erasmus students and Greek people. Every day I had hung out with people, I had company for almost every meal and every day I had experienced something new in Greece...
My hostel was paid until the 25th of October, but since I had already paid the rent and the deposit for the apartment, I saw no reason to stay. In addition, I longed too much to have my own kitchen as well as a washing machine... The only thing that made me hesitate was the rooftop at the hostel, that it was so easy to go there and meet people whenever I felt like it. But, I decided I would move on Tuesday morning before my first lesson.

With love, Elsa ♡

Comments